Are you, or someone you know...
a First-Time Home Buyer, currently Employed or Retired Veteran or Community Worker, or a Volunteer/Non-Paid Member of a non-profit?
NEED DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
AFFORDABLE HOME LOANS empowers our buyers with our ever-expanding array of programs to find the perfect fit for their new home financing.
We are pleased to announce our latest offering – a nationwide down payment assistance program, offered by an approved governmental entity which you may use with either the FHA 203(b) program or any of our FHA renovation programs. Have a borrower who has found the perfect location, but the house needs some TLC? This program may be just the thing!
- One program used for all types of borrowers, with the same qualifications
- Completely forgivable grant, equals 2% of purchase price
- May be combined with up to 6% seller concession for closing costs
- No resale or borrower repayment restrictions
- No underwriting fee
- Debt ratios up to 49%
- Credit Scores as low as 580
- Must have 2 months PITI in reserves (checking, savings, money market, CD, 401K, TSP etc)
To be eligible for the program, the borrower(s) must meet one of the three following categories outlined. (First-Time Home Buyer, Current/Retired Employment or Volunteer/Non-Paid Member or Income)
Any Borrower on the loan application is a First-Time Home Buyer who meets the following criteria:
- Is purchasing the Subject Property;
- Will reside in the Subject Property as their principal residence;
- Has had no ownership interest (sole or joint) in a residential property during the three-year period preceding the date of the application.
- Or, is an individual who is a homemaker or single parent that has no ownership interest in a principal residence (other than a joint ownership interest with a (former) spouse) during the three-year period preceding the date of the application
Any Borrower on the loan application is a current, retired, volunteer or non-paid:
- First responder (police officer, firefighter, public safety officer, paramedic, emergency medical technician (EMT) or similar.
- Educator (Sunday school teacher, tutor, day care provider)
- Medical personnel (nurse, doctor, phlebotomists, health ambassador, or hospital, American Red Cross worker, or similar)
- Civil servant in a Federal, state or local municipality
- Military personnel
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
THE AFFORDABLE HOME LOANS TEAM TODAY!